Crystallization is the ability to transmute matter and beings into a crystal-like structures. Currently, the sole user of this ability is Delta Mayor. It belongs to the Protector class of abilities.
- User can transform their entire body into an organic crystal state with various properties.
- Body seems to mimic the properties of diamond, such as its durability, insulator state, thermal conductivity, hydrophobic surface, and highly refractive state.
- Emits fluorescence in the dark.
- Highly resistant to the cold, heat, and electricity.
- In this form the user does not tire, nor needs to eat, drink, or breathe.
- User is numb to any form of emotion, pain, or empathy.
- User retains their mobility along with being granted superior strength.
- Turns objects they touch into solid crystal or just coated with crystal.
- Does not do well against high frequencies of sound.
- Dramatic back-and-forth temperature changes can be damaging.
- May have a limit to how much they can transform at once.