Erebokinesis is the ability to create, shape and manipulate darkness and dark matter. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create a variety of constructs and weapons, and teleport one's self through massive distances via the darkness. It is the opposite of Lumokinesis. Currently, the sole user of this ability is Thayne Clarke. It belongs to the Kinetics class of abilities.
- Create and manipulate darkness at its base.
- Adaption to the dark (Night Vision)
- Erebokinetic blasts
- Creation of Erebokinetic Constructs, such as: Weapons, walls, etc.
- User can be affected after extended use
- Limited by users' own fears, often if involved with Nyctophobia
- Possibly weak to anything that can overcome darkness (i.e. Lumokinesis), although the same can be said in reverse.